Manazil's goal is to create a workforce of career-driven and committed individuals, who work together to achieve impressive milestones.
We seek passionate, enthusiastic, energetic, flexible team players who will enjoy the excitement and challenges of working for a successful and rapidly growing global organization.
As a customer focused company, we also look for people with a passion for delivering excellent customer service to our valued customers.
Current Job Opening
Job Title: Social media executive with Information Design skills
Who we are: We are a group of companies operating in real estate, health care and hospitality industries with over 40 years of experience.
Closing date: 30 June 2016.
In this role you will conceive of and create compelling data visualizations and infographics along with social media management responsibilities. The ideal candidate has killer design skills, is an Adobe Creative Suite, and has good knowledge in social media best practices and campaigns management.
- Work closely with the group marketing manager to build out compelling information graphics and data visualizations that support our various content and marketing initiatives
- Understand analytical and data principles that help drive successful information designs
- Design content across multiple platforms including websites, social media, print, mobile, and email
- Identify compelling trends and make engaging data-driven designs
- Prepare the social media plan and creation of content that drives the brand and engages with customers
- Live coverage in occasion of special events or action
- Engage with customers on various social media pages and answer their enquiries and comments
- Monitor the latest applicable social media tools, trends and analytics
- Full proficiency in Arabic and English required
- Professional information design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Analytics chops a must (experience with MySQL or other data reporting tool a plus).
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong visual design skills and innovative data visualization work for the web or print
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with D3.js, Chart.js, Looker, or Leaflet a plus