This Manazil Group privacy notice (‘Privacy Notice’) describes how Manazil Group (‘we’ or ‘us’) collects, uses, shares, and retains personal information that you provide to us, or that we collect, when you use the Manazil Group website located at http://manazil-uae.com/ and other websites owned or controlled by Manazil Group (the ‘sites’) or related mobile applications, complete related forms, participate in Manazil Group events, or communicate with one of our customer service representatives (‘personal data’).
Please note that if you disagree with anything in this privacy notice, you must not use the sites or mobile applications, or provide personal information to us in connection with Manazil Group products or services.
Table of contents:
- Collection of personal information
- Marketing communication
- Use, sharing and retention of personal information
- How to contact Manazil Group and modify your information or preferences
- Modifications to this privacy notice
- Questions, concerns or complaints
- Collection of personal information
- Information you directly and voluntarily provide to us Enquiry: If you provide your personal data to Manazil Group to enquire about properties or events, or if you sign up to become a registered user of any website operated by Manazil Group, you will be required to provide certain information as part of the registration process. This information may include your first and last name, email address, telephone number and business or home address.
Membership information is used to communicate with you, to design content and activities that we believe would be of interest to you, and to ensure that Manazil Group will not violate any applicable sanctions in providing you access to Manazil Group goods and services. If you wish to opt-out of receiving these communications from us, please follow the instructions contained in an applicable communication you receive from us.
Communications with Manazil Group: If you communicate or correspond with us by email, through postal mail, via phone or through other forms of communication, including our customer service centre, we may collect the information you provide as part of those communications. For example, if you correspond with us through email, we may collect and store the email address you use to send the applicable correspondence and use it to respond to your enquiry; to notify you of Manazil Group events, or other services; or to keep a record of your complaint, accommodation request, and similar purposes.
- Information we automatically collect from you
We may automatically collect information about you when you use the sites or our services. For example, if you access the sites through a computer, we will automatically collect information such as your browser type and version, computer and connection information, IP address, pages you have visited and standard web log information. We may use remarketing tools that will serve ads to you based on your location, the content you have explored on our site to render ads to you after you have left our site. If you access the sites through a mobile device, we may also be able to identify the location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
We may automatically collect information from you when you use the sites using ‘cookies’ and other similar technologies, such as web beacons. Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your computer’s internet browser and that are accessed and recorded by the websites that you visit so that they can recognise the same browser navigating online at a later time. The cookies are not able to execute code or access other information stored on the computer. Web beacons are transparent pixel images that are used in collecting information about website usage, email response and tracking.
In addition to those mentioned above, third parties may also set cookies when you visit the site. In some cases, that is because we have hired a third party to provide services on our behalf, such as an enquiry form. Because your browser connects to those third parties, they are able to set or read their own cookies on your device and may collect information about your online activities (but not any personally identifiable data) across websites or online services.
Information that may be collected by cookies when you use the sites may include, without limitation:
- the pages you visit within the sites
- the date and time of your visit to the sites
- the amount of time you spend using the sites
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet
- your computer and connection information such as your browser type and version, operating system and platform
- Marketing communications
We may combine your information with data we collect from our vendors and use it to improve and personalise the Manazil Group website. If you don’t wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customisation programs, simply update your communication preferences at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow the directions provided with the communication or advertisement.
- Use, sharing and retention of personal information
- How we use your information
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our current products and to develop new ones. This allows us to:
- Facilitate the creation of and security of your account on our network
- Identify you as a user in our services
- Improve our services, website and how we operate our business
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website, products and related services
- Respond to your comments or questions (and for our support team to provide service)
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news regarding products and services offered by Manazil Group
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help us understand your needs and provide you with better service
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorised or illegal activity
Data storage and retention
Your personal data is stored by Manazil Group on its servers, and on the servers of the database management services Manazil Group engages, located in the United Arab Emirates. Manazil Group retains data for the duration of the customer’s business relationship with Manazil Group C and otherwise as required under applicable law. Personal data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which your personal data are processed. We will retain your personal data as long as you are a Manazil Group customer or require our services so that we can provide these services to you.
For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact our data privacy resource at email@example.com.
How to Contact Manazil Group and modify your information or preferences
Questions regarding this Privacy Notice should be directed to Manazil Group data privacy resource: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to modify the types of marketing email messages you receive from Manazil Group, you may do so by following the instructions within the body of any email message that you receive from us.
Modifications to this Privacy Notice
From time to time, Manazil Group may need to update or modify this Privacy Notice, to reflect changes in our business practices, data collection practices or organisation. We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice at any time, for any reason, without notice to you, other than the posting of the amended Privacy Notice on the sites, or, if you have provided your email address to us, sending you an email notifying you of the amended Privacy Notice. It is strongly recommended to check the site often, referring to the date of the last modification listed at the top. We will in any case not reduce your rights under this Privacy Notice without your explicit and informed consent. If you do not agree to the changes, you should discontinue your use of the sites, and cease providing personal information to us, prior to the time the modified Privacy Notice takes effect. If you continue using the sites or provide personal information after the modified Privacy Notice takes effect, you will be bound by the modified Privacy Notice.
Questions, concerns or complaints
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, please contact email@example.com.